- We had a lovely Easter celebration, complete with cascarones (Mexican confetti eggs to you gringos ;) - hopefully will have some time to get pics posted soon
- Son is doing better overall with school, but still not where he needs to be
- Will be registering our daughter for kindergarten next week!
- Continuing to work on making this house "ours"
- We have a number of family & friends who will be visiting in the next few months (hooray!!)
- Planning a trip to Montana this summer!!!!!!!
- Hubby is continuing to drive into Mexico 3x/week, and in case you haven't heard, things aren't exactly shiny & happy down there right now
- Had the exterminator here for a re-spray as we've seen too many of these guys lately; they were mainly coming in 1 spot, and his best guess is that there were some eggs laid in a pipe. Ewwwwwwww.
- Feeding the family. Been trying a lot of new recipes as Barbacoa and this one with Swiss Chard. Yum!
Enough for now - I'll be finishing up the taxes tonight. This is the first time ever filing in April. Oh well, still done in time...