A few random blurbs:
- We ran errands this morning, and were gone over 5 hours. Ridiculous!
- On the way home, my car thermometer read 109. Also ridiculous!!!
- I'm really trying hard to savor these next two weeks, but frankly I'm quite ready to hand my children off to the school for a few hours a day.
- I know that many families are very passionate about homeschooling. We are not one of them.
- I really missed good tortillas while we were away.
- I think we finally have a church home. Not perfect (obviously) but it's so wonderful to be establishing connections within a church family once again.
- I tend to over-think things. More action needed!
- I'm glad that White Collar is back on.
- I really need to mop my kitchen floor.
Now that I've gotten all that out of the way, it's time to spring into action and get a few more things accomplished. Later! ;)