Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nesting

Just in case you live under a rock and aren't already soaking up the wisdom of the Nester, you really should check it out. This month she has a whole series about a less messy nest. LOVE the way she hides her hubby's tchotchkes, and today's post about reasons really resonated with me, too. I've moaned (and groaned and analyzed and whined...) about what a struggle maintaining order is for me. I have too much stuff, and have a hard time parting with it. I cannot imagine what a joy it would be to simply invite someone over without an hour of crazed pick-up-and-stash-time. That's sad. And I hate seeing my children following in my footsteps. Anyway, good information as well as encouragement to be had over there.

Oh, and it's all HER fault that this is now hanging on my wall. I've been wanting to make that photo into a canvas (because really, how goofy would a frame look when they're already holding one?!) and the link over to Canvas People convinced me to just do it. I'm satisfied with the results, now just need to rearrange the other stuff on my wall to group it in a better way. In the meantime, though, it's going to hang there while I focus on clearing my kitchen counter.

1 comment:

Dave, Krysten, Andrew, and Kira said...

love that pic of the kids Trish!! Too cute.