Saturday, March 5, 2011

Recommended Reading

Thought I'd share a few things from the online world that have caught my attention for one reason or another... I know some of these aren't exactly "fresh" but I don't think they've reached their expiration dates yet :)

God's Work of Art - A great perspective. Do I live out this truth?

Conformed or Transformed - Am I changing my world or is it changing me?

Whose Wife am I anyway? - What expectations am I trying to fulfill?

When you don't live up - And speaking of expectations...

Time Management without a schedule - Wish I'd had this revelation when my kids were younger

You Don't Need an Extra Hour - Does my schedule actually reflect my priorities?!

Creating a Time Budget - More about scheduling and time management; lots of good stuff in the bottom links, too

Tackle your home with purpose - Why am I doing this?!

Thoughts on Thrifting-Itis - I've often mentioned my struggles with packrattiness, so it was interesting to read others thoughts on a parallel issue

And now for some crafty fun!

Pom Pom Flowers - I really want to make a necklace, plus I think they'd be absolutely adorable on barrettes for our daughter (Not to mention it would be a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps in my stash)

Doily Jar candleholders - These are a bit more countryish than projects I'm normally drawn to, but for some crazy reazon I find them absolutely charming!

No comments: