Saturday, June 11, 2011

Krazy Kids

Another week is winding down at the D house. We've been very busy repainting kitchen cabinets - they had latex over oil paint, so have been flaking off for awhile and frankly I just couldn't stand it anymore! It's been a rather tedious process, but I know the result will be fabulous - I'll post pics as soon as it's done. In the meantime, here are 2 pics of our li'l crazies. We had a busy day yesterday - D got a haircut, A got her ears pierced, and they both got new webkinz. Does it get any better than that?! As we were driving home, our daughter enthusiastically informed me that now she can have all my earrings when I die! Yep, these are definitely the moments to treasure ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how big they look! Jeff is always asking my parents if he can have this or that when they die. Then he jokingly threatens to push them down the stairs in their wheelchairs...he's, uh...quite a guy?

Dave, Krysten, Andrew, and Kira said...

I was thinking the same thing as Megan - they are so big, and soooo absolutely gorgeous!! I would really like your daughter's eyes ;)