Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Funny

Stuff that wouldn't have happened while living up north:

- I just had a guy come to our door, selling Virgin Mary posters.  I couldn't make this up if I tried.

In other news, our son ended up with a crazy virus that has resulted in a full-body rash.  He's missed 2 days of school, and continues to run a low-grade fever.  I have more to say on that (and even pics) but that's just going to have to wait for now.  On a more positive note, I am cautiously declaring our house lice free.  But I will continue to have phantom head itchiness and be doing scalp checks for another week or so.

There are a number of other things both big and small that have left me mentally exhausted.  I have high hopes of sleeping after 8 tomorrow morning.  Am also hoping to get a few mini-projects crossed off our "Get 'Er Done" list, and make some decisions about future happenings.

IF I can prevent this from taking place: Smiley

No comments: