Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sharing Some Christmas Cheer

Caught this clip last night, as our little one was singing part of the song that her class performed on Sunday. We had read a book we'd gotten from the library (Little One, We Knew You'd Come) and she started singing as she was looking at the pictures. Of course when I got the camera out, she started playing shy (which is why you'll hear me humming a bit at the beginning)


Jesus was born on Christmas day
Mary laid him in the hay
So little boys and girls could pray
"Jesus, Jesus"
Baby Jesus, we love You!

On a side note, I know that we all already have a ton of things going on, but I thought there were some neat ideas HERE to celebrate Winter Solstice (which is Sunday). Don't know how much we'll manage to squeeze in, but we can definitely dine by candlelight!

1 comment:

Dapoppins said...

I love the ending!

"baby Jesus we love YOUUUUUUUUUUU"

even made my 7 year old smile!