Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Son Fun

Today is the 100th day of school! The kids were each supposed to create a hat with 100 of something. D wanted to use Spiderman stickers (a book of which he'd received in his Christmas stocking), and Daddy volunteered the use of his uber-cool hat. My contribution was creating a band of orange cardstock. Fun times!

And finally, as promised, here is a video clip from Basketball Practice. This was a couple weeks ago, and he definitely has improved even in that brief period :) You'll see him attempt to catch a pass, dribble, then shoot. I must say that I've been really impressed with his coach - very patient with the kids and giving them all a chance to play. Only one week left!


Lastly, just a brief "Yay Me!" update - I weighed in at WW this morning, and I'm down 2 lbs this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes, this is one time that the overuse of exclamation points is definitely called for) Philippians 4:13, baby!!

No comments: