Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another first...

Our little boy is growing up. He just came downstairs and announced that their bedroom was clean (he was to be straightening it up while his sister took care of the toys strewn across the living room floor). Well, I went to check, and this is what I found under his sister's bed:


Lovely. Perhaps I should retitle the blog to "Beneath the Toddler Bed."

Yeah, people are born "basically good." I taught him to do that. Seriously, how can people truly believe that if they've EVER spent time with children?!?!?!?

So we've reached another milestone. Perhaps not as eventful as a first full night's sleep or those first few halting steps, but there is something about the first "Shove Everything Under the Bed" clean-up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! This just means he is really clever. :)

Dina Kowal Creative said...

So great! I love that he shoved the stuff under sister's bed, not his own. LOL

Dina

In Pursuit of His Call said...

This looks like creativity and I thought the same thing as Dina..."I love that he shoved the stuff under sister's bed, not his own." The challenge is guiding this creativity in good ways.