Friday, November 16, 2007

Catching Up

I know I've been much quieter than usual lately (after all, I do so enjoy talking to myself! :) but things are starting to settle down a bit. The past week or so has included: my MIL visiting for a few days, surprise Sweet Sixteen party for our niece, making 28 pans of lasagna with our MOPS group (my shoulder is still a teensy bit sore from stirring all that ricotta!!), excitement over lost keys, and a sell-off of some stamping supplies. Our weekend is already full of activities, but thankfully my hubby is off ALL next week and I think we're all looking forward to some quiet family time. Maybe we'll even take some time to chuzzle (a very silly game that my MIL has officially hooked us on. The kids were fighting over who got to sit on her lap and watch her play, which is when I snapped this pic)

Anyhoo, off to do laundry now and put away all the stamp stuff that didn't sell last night...

2 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

oooh I love Chuzzle! Have a great weekend!

Ivymamma said...

Sounds as addicting as Cash Cow on Webkinz!