Monday, October 6, 2008

Home again, home again

Well, we're home from the Pumpkin Festival - a bit tired, but full of wonderful memories. Climbing hay bales, shooting apples out of giant slingshot, picking a pumpkin, riding a pony, listening to live music, eating funnel cake... Yep, all good! I'll have pictures to share tomorrow. I'm currently sipping a mug of hot cherry berry tea, listening to the hum of the washing machine. It's amazing how much dirt the kids were able to grind into the knees of their jeans!

And this cute little sign and pumpkin? Well, they were purchased at the gift shop this weekend. I'm not normally one for "country" type decor, but I really liked the sign, and the pumpkin was just too cute for words. They've found a new home atop our fish tank, so now I can say I've begun decorating for fall :)

1 comment:

In Pursuit of His Call said...

A Belated Welcome home. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend getaway.

Love the sign and pumpkin!