Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Swamped

Haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just really busy. We're going away this weekend, and there's quite a lot I was hoping to get done before we head off... And to make things even more interesting, we've been having issues with our modem staying connected for more than about ten minutes at a time. Oh well, that's one way to make sure I'm not wasting so much time online! :)

There was no school yesterday or today, so the kids and I have been having fun together. This afternoon, D decided to work on his letters. He brought me one of his notes so he could read it to me: "Mommy, I love you very much." Our little boy really is a sweetie! Oh, and you're also getting a peek at the floor with our new rug!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The floor was the first thing I noticed! Nice! And D's penmanship is excellent!

In Pursuit of His Call said...

NICE rug...

We just recently replaced our modem because it was doing the same thing yours is doing. It eventually got worse where it was going off line every minute...And then it just died. We had to replace the ethernet card on our PC and buy a new modem...

By the way, were you down here just recently? I remember you mentioned being in our area on the 30th or the 1st...I completely forgot to extend an invitation to drop by:( I'm sorry for missing an opportunity to see you all!