Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Accessory

So what will all the best-dressed kids be sporting tomorrow? Why, bruising from a broken nose, of course!

Yes, our daughter managed to do this while bouncing across the couch (NOT a parentally sanctioned activity) and crashed into the arm. She had a good cry, and we wondered whether she had broken her nose. Well, the bruising tells the story (and yes, the eyes are now starting to blacken so she'll look particularly lovely for service tomorrow). Thankfully it's not bothering her in the least, so we haven't even taken her to the doctor.

So much for my visions of a lovely family picture tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Shay said...

OWW! Poor girl!

Unknown said...

Ouchie!!

Thank you for sharing your family and world with us!

I've just started a new blog and have been cruising around the blogosphere for blogs that will inspire me and those who may visit my site.

I found you on the christian blogosphere blogroll. Many of the blogs there are not kept up to date so I am going to add you directly to my own blogroll if you don't mind.

God bless, and do pop by when you get a chance and let me know what you think of my little space.

www.maidensong.wordpress.com

Tina