Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Funny

Just a little silliness for today - plus I have a funny story to share. I had dropped the kids off at a friend's house yesterday morning so I could go run errands. Well, when we were leaving there were two cop cars parked outside (investigating a call from someone across the street). Well, our son had run out of the house ahead of me, but then was half laying under the front of our car. I couldn't figure out what he was doing, but then he told me that he didn't want the police officers to find him and take him to jail. We had a little talk about how the police officers are our friends, and they keep us safe. And I don't think he needs to watch "Cops" with Daddy anymore :)

And by the way, our little man is turning 5 today!! It truly doesn't seem possible.

2 comments:

In Pursuit of His Call said...

FIVE!!! Whoa, where did the time go!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE D!!!

Cute picture!

FlipFlop Mom said...

HA HA HA that sign and story is so cute!! and FUNNY!!!!

Happy Birthday to your little one...

Thank you also for your kind words on my Easter blog... It really means a lot to me.. and I had a GREAT wonderful Easter with FRIENDS!!! So thank you!!