Monday, February 15, 2010

Go me!

Hubby and I really don't do "gifts" all that much - we generally just agree on a couple semi-splurge purchases throughout the year. He did surprise me on Saturday morning with a toothpaste heart (and frankly, I much preferred that to overpriced roses!!) Anyway, we were joking that my Valentine's gift was shelving for my craft space - and I'm putting it to good use :) And I guess that my gift for him is a functioning space... The pile would have been even higher if I were operating at 100%, but I'm fighting off some sort of bug. Still, I must say I'm thrilled with the progress.

I just noticed that this is 3 posts in a row involving cardboard - no, we don't have a box fetish! I promise at least 1 corrugated-free post later this week.

1 comment:

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Woo hoo! Looks like that warm weather is keeping you motivated!