Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Funny

Q: What's yellow and blue?
A: A sad banana

Q: Why aren't bananas ever lonely?
A: Because they come in bunches!

Q: What did the peel say to the banana?
A: "Don't worry, I've got you covered."

Q: What do you call two banana peels?
A: A pair of slippers

Q: Why did the banana go to the doctor?
A: Because it wasn’t peeling well

Q: What do you call a banana that likes to dance?
A: A banana shake

Q: What do you get when you cut a banana in two?
A: A banana split

Q: Why did the man lose his job at the banana factory?
A: Because he kept throwing the bent ones out!

Q: What did the banana to the other while at the beach?
A: "I don't know about you but I'm starting to peel!"

1 comment:

Dapoppins said...

Okay. I guess I will have to share these with the boys...I bet they will think they are funnier than I do...hehehe.