Monday, June 23, 2008

Here we go again!

Yes, Monday has arrived and we have another full week ahead of us. The BIG thing on the horizon is I'm selling off a ton of my stamping/scrapbooking supplies this weekend, so am still working on sorting through my stash. I mean, how much patterned paper can one person actually use in a lifetime?! (If you'd like to come get some great deals and contribute to our "fix the house" fund, come on over Thursday or Friday night ;) Hubby handled the kids, meals, etc on Saturday so I was able to get a lot done, but I still have a lot more to get through... I already have a big box of tangled ribbon set aside to sort through tonight during The Mole. I'm also going to be taking the kiddos over to a friend's house this morning and I'll have 2-3 hours to pull out my drawer of acrylic stamps, dump 'em on the living room floor and determine what's actually worth keeping. Man, this process is exhausting!

We do have a number of other things scheduled, so I may be rather quiet this week. I'd really love to be sitting on the back patio sipping these (which of course isn't possible since we can't buy Squirt out here - pout, pout), but guess I'll have to suck it up and act like a responsible adult.

Oh, and there's some excellent reading for all you Tired Mamas here.

Except the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it;
nnn except the Lord keeps the city, the watchman wakes but in vain.
It is vain for you to rise up early, to take rest late, to eat the bread of [anxious] toil--

nnn for He gives [blessings] to His beloved in sleep.
Psalm 127:1-2 (Amplified)

5 comments:

Life With My Joys..... said...

OH! Oh! OH! I want to come and purchase some treasures! Can you give me EXACT directions to your abode? I get lost going to the grocery store!

Shay said...

HA! I haven't heard anyone mention Squirt in years! Yeah, it's a shame we can't get that around here.

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Have fun sorting! Hope you can part with some stuff. It'll all be worth it!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm...someone I know is going to CO next week. I hear they have Squirt. Contraband, anyone?

Dapoppins said...

selling some supplies? but...but...how can you?