Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Feeling Better

Our son is on the mend, but definitely not back to normal yet. He insisted on carrying around his "gak bucket" all day yesterday - not sure where he picked up that phrase, but I think we'll be keeping it :)

There's a MOPS meeting today, but I'm sitting this one out. Rather disappointed, as the ladies will be making paper bag albums (click over to my other blog to check it out - including some fun pics of hubby and me). I have no illusions of being indispensable, but I love seeing how people take the basic idea and put their own spin on it. Oh, well. Instead I'm dealing with the mountains of laundry (clean, but needing to be put away), tentatively planning our next two weeks of meals, and just generally getting caught up. Later!

4 comments:

Ivymamma said...

wanna come do crafts at our mops...we don't mind if you're sick ")

Trish D said...

How's your travel budget? You get me there, I'll do it :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Sorry you got 'baptized' by little D. That's really gross. (Not that I need to tell you;) And the paper bag albums...so crafty and cool! If things ever slow down around here I need to make one of those!

Ivymamma said...

We plan on meeting through part of the Summer. Are you coming back this way? How about if I pay for dinner out?