Monday, February 11, 2008

It's a loud world!

My ears are working again - I can literally hear the angels singing :)

And the whole issue was just ear wax. Ewwww. (Which might actually be quasi-related to getting my thyroid working normally. I've noticed that my skin and hair have been much oilier since I started the medication. And evidently now my ears have decided to go into high production).

Anyway, I'm happy to report that it was taken care of with one visit to the doctor. Not particularly pleasant, but the results made it worthwhile.

Oh, and here's a funny picture for you. Would YOU buy this candy?!? Um, no thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is candy?! Gross! Jeff has the same ear issues and every now and then when I realize he has surpassed the normal level of selective hearing he has to go get it fixed.:)

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Glad you can hear again :) Are you?

Trish D said...

Yes, I'm definitely thankful to be hearing again! Although I was seriously on sensory overload for a few days. And our kids are just so loud! As my hubby reminded me, though: I'd basically trained them to get right in my face and yell when they needed something :)