Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Checking In

Not having the best day here. I've had dental issues for several years now, and one of my teeth decided to do some major rebelling over the weekend. Last night my face started swelling, and from the neck up it looks like I've gained forty pounds (not a pretty sight!). I'm currently popping amoxicillin and codeine, but still feeling pretty miserable. Tomorrow I go for my annual "lady visit," which will be followed up with a trip to the dentist. Yeah, it's definitely going to be a great day...

On a side note, I just want to say that we have some wonderful friends. I was watching some kids yesterday afternoon, and when their mom came by to pick them up she definitely knew I wasn't my normal self. Well, she came back this morning with another friend, then whisked the kids off to Burger King so they could run off some energy at the playland and I got to snooze in a blissfully quiet house. How blessed am I?!?

2 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

hope all goes well with your dr visits and that you feel better real soon. I wish I could help too.

In Pursuit of His Call said...

That is THOUGHTFULNESS and how we as the body of Christ should take care of one another. How blessed you are!

Been especially thinking about and praying for you this week. Now I know why...

I'll read on to see if you're doing any better!