Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday Catch-Up

Made it through our first official day without Daddy. The kids are still running slight temperatures, so no church for us tomorrow. I was supposed to teach SS, so we had a brief outing when I took the lesson and supplies over to a friend. My son totally had me cracking up on the drive over when he excitedly announced that he heard a shark. First of all, I'm not really sure what exactly a shark sounds like. Secondly, I think we can rest assured that it's not driving around eastern PA. Oh, the mind of a little boy! Then when he realized where we were going, he told me that he wanted to stay and play with his friends. After I told him that his friends weren't home, he said that he and his sister could just stay with "Mister Duh-dam" (yes, that should be Mrs. - we're working on that one!). I said that I would get lonely if I left them there, and he very solemnly told me that, "It's OK, Mommy. I still love you, and you could get us later." Of course copy-cat little sister chimed in at that point with a, "Wuv you!" Yep, these are precious memories we're making...

No comments: