Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Spring!!

Yes, spring has sprung - it may be chilly outside, but the birds are singing and the sun is shining, so I'm a happy camper. I can't wait to see our dogwood bloom - it is absolutely loaded with buds, so you can bet I'll be sharing pics. Please pay no attention to the white stuff on the ground!

Also wanted to make sure that you are aware of some very nice spring freebies available today:

Good stuff, and the prices are well within our budget :) If you're not familiar with water ice, then my condolences...

We had a wonderful talk this morning at MOPS about marriage - I need to digest it a bit more, but plan to share tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy today!!

2 comments:

In Pursuit of His Call said...

I got the Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee in the morning. Tried to stop by Rita's with DearHubby in the evening, but the line was ridiculous. So, we swung by Dunkin' Donuts again for my second iced coffee. It was all good!

Jacki Marie said...

Waterice!! I may need to make a drive to Philly!